5 July 2013

Life Is Like a Maze.


LIFE IS LIKE A COMPLICATED MAZE
"I look to my past and all i see is that i have come a long way
i try peeping into the future all insight is bleakness
maybe am short sighted or color blind so i ask myself 'why GOD?' and no answers ensued then i bow down to god and pray
i cry from deep inside my heart because i know if i tear on my cheeks it will show to the world my weakness.
my heart says to my body 'stay strong and keep moving'
but my mind is stressed and depressed, my body and my physical self is tired and weak and my soul feels like flying away for good
i am stuck and lost in a complicated maze
where even the nearest person to you can not help you,
even if you tried seeking for they help by screaming at the top of your voice, do you have a choice, no reason to rejoice
perhaps they are lost too and are trying to find their way through,
i can tell how far i have come but it is problem telling how far i am going
life is a maze and am lost in it am trying to crack its code to get through."

BY-Limtek Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

please tell us your views and opinion.